Sundays at The Ridgeway Centre
We want to be a community that expresses God’s vision of church. Whether gathering at a building in person, watching church online from home, we can build a community that loves God and loves people.
When deciding whether to attend Sundays at The Ridgeway Centre it’s important you consider what is best for your household and situation.
Please be aware of the following before you book a ticket to the 10:30am service:
- Tickets are available on a first come, first served basis. Book your tickets here. Once tickets for a service are sold out, join our waiting list and we will update you if more tickets are released.
- Please book a ticket only for members of your household including children. Only members of your household or support bubble will be allowed within one booking and seated together.
- Doors open 15 minutes before the service begins. Due to the high level of demand, if you arrive after the service starts we reserve the right to give your ticket away.
- There will be no refreshments or water refill available so please make sure to bring a water bottle and take it home with you after the service. Please do not bring food to the service.
- Children are more than welcome to attend but must be seated and supervised at all times. For now, Ignite Kids and 3D Youth groups are not available during the service.
- All surfaces and touch points will be sanitised before and after services, and toilets facilities will be available for use.
- You will need wear a face mask for the duration of the service, and we’ll have spare ones available on arrival if you’ve forgotten yours, along with hand-sanitiser and sterile wipes.
- If you or any of your household develop a temperature, dry cough, or lose your sense of smell and taste, please DO NOT come to The Ridgeway Centre even if you have booked a ticket.
- If you cannot attend for any reason, please cancel your ticket using the button at the bottom of the confirmation email you received.
For further details about how the 10:30am service will work and the precautions we are taking to ensure a safe experience for all attendees please see our FAQs page.
Click on the relevant Sunday below to book your tickets.